Sam Salenger Classes
FREE CHECKLIST FOR THRIVING IN MIDLIFE
Hot Wire Your Inner GPS
Cut through the mountains of bullshit and make your own path!
This class is for you if you ever feel:
- lost in your own life
- powerless and at the effect of the world
- overwhelmed by all you have to do
- unsure of your next steps in life
- bored and uninspired
- like you want to improve your relationships, take control of your health, or change your work
- like you’d just rather not get out of beds some or most days
After this class you will:
- Feel more confident, empowered & energized to move forward in your life
- Know what you really, really want
- Understand your story, own your thoughts & be in control of your responses
- Be able to see possibilities and opportunities instead of problems
- Stand in your power with confidence and gratitude
If you are ready to feel better, think more clearly, know your next steps, laugh and find a community…if you are ready to go from “meh” to “hell yeah!” you are ready for this class!
Eight 90 minute meetings
- Fridays, April 26, May 3, 10, week off May 24, 31, June 7, 14 11:30-1 pm
- In person meetings located at my cozy office in Multnomah Village
- Awesome killer workbook included
- Weekly homework to keep you accountable and moving forward
- Weekly email check in on Tuesdays
- A private email group for additional support
- Loads of my best tips, tools and tricks to make your journey even more delightful
- SUPER limited space-this group will fill up
Read what some women from past groups have to say about this program:
A Few Words from Past Participants…
“I really felt validated and heard, it made me feel more confident for sure.”
“I can tell things are already changing. I am starting to stand up for myself and not take so many things personally.”
“I’m starting to really understand why I’ve done things the way I have. That’s giving me power and clarity to do things differently.”
“Just 6 weeks ago I would never have had the courage to do some of the things I’m trying now.”
“I cannot unlearn what I’ve learned about myself in this program. I have so much more insight into myself.”
“I felt safe and held by this group. Sam creates a safe container to show up and go deep. She really listens to each person in the group and meets them where they are.”
“For the first time ever I feel hope”
“I noticed that I was having thoughts that said ‘I like myself’ instead of what I always say and think, ‘I hate myself’. That’s huge, I never thought I could feel that way”
In this 8 week program you get the benefit of working with a coach as well as the support of a group of like minded women.
I spend hours each week coming up with the most meaningful topics for discussion based on what the group needs. I have the basic structure of a curriculum, but each group is different and I adapt my teachings, topics, and discussions to fit the energy, desire, and needs of the group and women in it.
I provide a journal, a folder, and a workbook for each person, as well as extra exercises during the week.
We spend eight weeks, meeting for 90 minutes each time. That’s a total of 12 in person hours. I’ve even been known to facetime someone in who couldn’t make it in person or record the session and email it out. In addition, you get email access to me, with feedback and encouragement, as well as support and wisdom from the other women in the group. And each week on Tuesday I will email out journal prompts, bonus exercises, questions, links to resources, or other helpful tidbits.
Total investment for this group is $799
Please book a time to set up a 10 minute call to see if this is the right group for you. I screen participants because I want to make sure the group that gathers has the right energy and the right fit.